Sasorths High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Peter Pan? Son of Dracula? Daughter of Sailor Moon? Need a safe haven for you to go to school and learn? Go to Sasorths! Everyone is accepted here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Today it’s...
⋆Season: Summer
⋆Events: Registration Time!

Status
Teachers and Staff 0 1
Seniors 0 0
Juniors 0 0
Sophomores 0 0
Freshman 0 0

School's Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headless Headmistress
Admin
Headless Headmistress

School's Information Empty
PostSubject: School's Information   School's Information Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello future students!

Welcome to Sasorth High! A place for all people whom are children of Story Book Characters, Disney Characters (movies), Anime Characters, and Cartoon Characters.

Founded in 19XX it's one of the most successful character school for students who want to take the path of their parents (The Victors), who do not want to take the path of their parents (The Rebels), or just thinking and waiting on their choice until after graduation (The Indifferent).

Students can take many classes here and during senior year they may take a optional "branch" that fits their out come after graduation. See headmistress if you want to take this branch. You must have all A's.

There are many classes to take here, more classes will be added later on. There are plenty of sports, activities, and clubs throughout the year.

If you are thinking about joining please fill out an application! We will be glad to have you here!

-Headless Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
https://sasorthshighschool.board-directory.net

School's Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasorths High School :: J O I N U S :: Information & Rules-
Jump to: